Eduardo Nicolaievsky D.D.S.
Dr. Nicolaievsky (Ni-ko-li-ev-sky) is an experienced oral surgeon who is a well-known and respected Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Implantologist in Mexico City for over 15 years. He attended the Universidad Tecnológica de México, where he earned his dental degree. He came to the United States, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center, for his residencies and completed programs in both Dental Anesthesiology and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Nicolaievsky was an Associate Professor at the Universidad Tecnológica de México for many years. He is continually seeking ways to learn and grow in his oral surgery and dental implant services as technology continues to provide new and exciting ways to improve care.
Dr. Nicolaievsky is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Nicolaievsky decided to move to the United States and we are pleased to have such a skilled surgeon in our practice. He enjoys golfing, soccer, biking, and spending time with his wife and three daughters.
- DDS, UNITEC, Mexico City 1987
- Residency DEntal Anesthesiology University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital 1988-1989
- Residency Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery University of Miami Jackson Memorial 1989-1993
- Chief Resident Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery University of Miami Jackson Memorial 1993
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Care, American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Fellow of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the Pierre Rauchard Academy
- Fellow of the International Collecge of Dentists
- In private practice since 1993
- Medical Staff at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Miami, Fl.
- Medical staff ABC Hospital Mexico City
- Visiting associate professor of surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, UNITEC Mexico City 1993-2000
Articles, Publications, and Lectures
- Author of several scienticfic articles
- International lecturer- Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, and the United States